Monday, March 7, 2011

wallet greeting cards.

i love making handmade greeting cards. here are some of the recent ones i made. my favorite is the wallet card. its so much fun and it's like i'm making a real wallet. has slot for money and gift card/s. it's a greeting card and a gift in itself. how cool is that?!? i make little cards to write our greetings and it fits into the card slots too. my nephew loved his and i hope it's not because of the money. ahaha.
the seams are actually markers, rcp is my dad's initails 
one of my first sewing projects, cvm is my nephew's initials, i added the cute skulls because it's such a skater look
(original post on March 3, 2011 at AYAZINE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by! i'd love to hear from you and make new friends! i will try to comment back here!
lots of love, ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...