Sunday, March 20, 2011

kingdom heart conference.

yesterday i attended the kingdom heart conference and was lucky enough to hear Lysa TerKeurst speak. i came there with no expectation at all. just an open heart and open mind. i am so glad i did! her testimony is crazy. my challenges are nothing compared to the trials that she's faced. it's actually embarrassing that i consider them challenges. the message she delivered was so much that when j asked me what i learned. i didn't even know what to say. my actual answer was: "i learned so much but i just just can't tell you" which really bothers me!!!!!!! i hate it when i can't share something amazing. well it's still processing in my head. today at church i was asked to share my testimony about yesterday's conference and hopefully i will be able to do it properly. it's such an opportunity to spread god's message.
i am also loving my new leather bracelet that i got at the conference! it says "the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control"

No comments:

Post a Comment

hi! thanks for stopping by! i'd love to hear from you and make new friends! i will try to comment back here!
lots of love, ayan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...